Take your Leadership to the Next Level!
Congratulations to our 2017-18 CLT:
- Samantha Almeida, Gamma Rho-Ramapo College of NJ
- Liz Corbett, Delta Theta-Pace University
- Olivia Foster, Alpha-Cornell University
- Taylor Goldberg, Gamma Lambda-Florida State University
- Elizabeth Holland, Beta Rho-University of Virginia
- Tara Olson, Alpha Tau-George Washington University
- Alicia Rafferty, Gamma Pi-University of Tampa
- Jasmin Santos, Gamma Phi-York College of PA
- Paige Sioma, Gamma Mu-Northeastern University
The ΣΔΤ Collegiate Leadership Team (CLT) will be comprised of dynamic, undergraduate ΣΔΤ sisters who have demonstrated a personal interest in leadership and who aspire to further develop their leadership skills. The CLT members shall serve as change agents and represent the collegiate voice at the national level of our organization. Each member is charged with promoting the ideals and values of Sigma Delta Tau Sorority and the initiatives of the National Board of Directors.
The 2017-18 CLT’s primary role will be to assist in planning workshops and events for the 2018 National Convention to be held in Cleveland, Ohio. CLT is responsible for planning late night activities, developing programming for workshops, selecting keynote speakers, etc. You will serve as role models to the undergraduate women attending Convention. Participation in the CLT will allow members to share their leadership experience with others and foster personal and professional growth with fellow ΣΔΤ sisters. The sisters selected for the team will have their travel, hotel, food, and registration expenses paid for by the National Organization.
Members of the CLT are required to attend the orientation and training weekend November 17-19, 2017, to begin the planning process, refine leadership skills, and build relationships with fellow CLT members. Sisters must also be able to participate in monthly conference calls.
For further information about this program, please email the Collegiate Leadership Team Coordinator, Christina Roman at email@example.com.
Being part of the Collegiate Leadership Team gives you the opportunity to:
- Share your leadership experience with others
- Foster personal and professional growth
- Connect with SDT sisters from across the country
Members are chosen based on campus activities, chapter participation, leadership, diverse interests and experience, special talents and future individual goals.
Applications and recommendation letters are due by Friday, September 8, 2017! Please be sure the application is completed in full by then.