Elevate is SDT’s premier training and development program. Chapter Officers and Regional Chapter Support Volunteers will increase their leadership abilities through interactive sessions, peer-to-peer learning, and best-practice sharing.
The skills you will gain:
- Create connections to the national organization and your region.
- Develop your own personal leadership style that’s right for you.
- Gain understanding of how personal and organizational values affect decision making.
The Action Plan you’ll walk away with:
- Strategies to effectively execute position and executive board responsibilities.
- Defined goals as an Executive Board to set your team up for success.
Save the Date:
- February 1, 2020: Upstate East and New England
- February 8, 2020: Upstate West and South
- February 15, 2020: Florida and POM
- February 22, 2020: New Jersey and Mid-Atlantic
- February 29, 2020: NYC/Long Island and Midwest