Elevate is SDT’s premier training and development program. This invitation-only leadership experience equips attendees with transferable skills that go beyond the sorority experience and position you for success in your career and future pursuits. Chapter Officers and Regional Chapter Support Volunteers will increase their leadership abilities through interactive sessions, peer-to-peer learning, and best practice sharing.
Attendees can expect to:
- Enhance leadership and teamwork strengths
- Form and cultivate meaningful connections
- Improve communication and decision making effectiveness
- Refine problem solving and change management abilities
- January 19: New Jersey Region • New Brunswick
- January 26: Upstate West Region • Buffalo
- February 2: POM Region • Ann Arbor
- February 2: NYC/LI Region • Brookville
- February 9: Upstate East Region • Schenectady
- February 9: South Region • Atlanta
- February 16: Florida Region • Tampa
- February 16: New England Region • Boston
- February 23: Mid-Atlantic Region • Washington, D.C.
- February 23: Midwest Region • Indianapolis
- 8 am: Volunteers arrive
- 9 am: Collegians check in
- 5 pm: Collegian programming ends
- 6 pm: Volunteer dinner and programming begins
- 8 am: Volunteer programming begins
- 1 pm: Volunteer programming ends
Invited attendees can click here for more information.