We welcome all SDT alumnae to join an Alumnae Association in their area. SDT currently has several active alumnae associations. If there is not an association in your area, we encourage you to develop one! SDT is always looking for organized, motivated and dedicated alumnae to help create associations in all cities and towns where SDT sisters live. If you would like contact information for an association in your area, or if you would like information on starting one, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Join an Alumnae Association?
We hope you will decide to keep the bonds of sisterhood working for you throughout your adult life! Some of the advantages include:
- meeting new friends in your area
- providing support and leadership for nearby college chapters
- networking with local professionals
- providing opportunities for sisterhood, personal growth and community service
- helping promote Sigma Delta Tau in your community
- attending SDT’s National Convention
- volunteering to participate with one of our National Philanthropies
- continuing your involvement as a lifetime member of Sigma Delta Tau
- Take this opportunity to continue enjoying the same special friendships you found at SDT as an undergraduate!