As an alumna of Sigma Delta Tau, our sisterhood offers lifelong opportunities and friendships. We hope you’ll use this site as one of many ways to stay in touch. You’ll be able to read about our featured alumnae, find ways to connect, recommend a potential member, register a legacy and more.
Whether you choose to serve as a national volunteer, participate in a local alumnae association, connect with SDT women through one of our social media tools, Sigma Delta Tau sisterhood continues beyond your college experience.
Congratulations on all that you’ve achieved! Graduating college is an amazing accomplishment and we are proud to see our sisters achieve their goals! Now that you’re an alumna, take a moment to stay connected:
- Update your information so you don’t miss out on alumnae newsletters, special announcements or Torch magazine
- Join an alumnae association nearby (or start one!)
- Check out volunteer opportunities to share your love of SDT
- Join our Sigma Delta Tau network on LinkedIn or expand your opportunities on our online community SDTNewtwork.org
- Stay active in DAMGIRL Nation by donating to SDT Foundation
- Participate in your region’s Sister’s Night Out or Alumnae Day of Service
- Follow us on our social media platforms (@sigmadeltatauhq)