As an alumna of Sigma Delta Tau, you already know about the opportunities and friendships provided by membership, and we hope you’ll use this site as one of many ways to stay in touch. In the Alumnae section of this site, you’ll be able to read about our notable alumnae and featured alumnae, find ways to connect, recommend a potential member, register a legacy, and more.
Whether you volunteer to serve as a chapter advisor, find and attend a local alumnae association meeting, or connect with an old friend through one of our social media tools, Sigma Delta Tau sisterhood doesn’t end with college.
Congratulations on all that you’ve achieved! Graduating college is an amazing accomplishment and we are very proud of each of you! We know you’re ready for your next big leap. Now that you’re an alumna, take a moment and do these things:
- Update your information so you can stay connected through alumnae newsletters, special announcements, and the Torch magazine
- Join an alumnae association nearby (or start one!)
- Check out volunteer opportunities and continue to share your love of sorority with your sisters
- Join our Sigma Delta Tau Official Network on LinkedIn
- Donate to the SDT Foundation and become a member of our 1917 Club or the Lapis Circle