There are numerous options to report a violation of the Sigma Delta Tau Risk Management Policy:
- In case of an emergency, call 911.
- Contact your local Chapter President or Chapter Advisor.
- Call the National Office at 317-846-7747 during business hours.
- Submit a report via Sigma Delta Tau’s Incident Report Form below.
If you are coming to this website because of an emergency situation at your chapter, follow these crisis management procedures:
- Call 911 immediately. After 911 has been called, follow these additional steps:
- The Chapter President (or officer next in line if the President is not present) takes charge.
- Cooperate fully with the needs of any public safety organization, including any police, medical or fire personnel.
- Contact your Advisor, National Office and University contacts.