The Sigma Delta Tau Foundation is pleased to offer annual educational scholarships
to assist outstanding undergraduate and graduate sisters with tuition expenses
as they pursue their educational goals!
Scholarships are funded through the generosity of our donors, including alumnae,
collegiate leaders, chapters and friends of the Foundation.
Scholarship applications accepted December 1 – March 1 of each year.
2021 Recipients will be announced July 1, 2021
Currently, the Foundation offers the following awards exclusively to sisters of Sigma Delta Tau.
- Brandi Gurwitch Memorial Scholarship for Chi Chapter
- Debbie Reduce Eleftheriou Scholarship for Beta Tau
- Deborah Hoffman Memorial Scholarship for Alpha Iota/Alpha Mu Chapters
- Delta Alumnae Scholarship for Delta Chapter
- Melissa Sarkis Memorial Scholarship for Gamma Chi Chapter
- Marissa Altman Gottfried Scholarship for Gamma Eta Chapter
- Amy Apfel Tishman Scholarship for Alpha Chapter
- Alpha Beta Chapter Scholarship for University of Rhode Island
- Upsilon Chapter Scholarship for Indiana University
- Ruth Metzger Katz Scholarship for Kappa Chapter
- Beth Metzger Gruber Scholarship for Phi Chapter
- Sunflower Scholarship in memory of Pricilla Perez Torres benefiting Gamma Mu, Northeastern
- Chapter Extension Scholarship (extension or colonization within chapter’s first two years)
- Miriam Rosenbloum Grant Scholarship for Journalism
Panhellenic or Alumnae Engagement Scholarship
- Carol Posner Goldstein Scholarship
- Joan Ellis Shatkin Scholarship
- Regene Freund Cohane Scholarship
- Ilene Rabinowitz Fleischmann Scholarship
- Ruth Coine Scholarship
- Sheila Garon Schwartz/Helene P. Garon Scholarship
- Belle Korschak Goldstrich Scholarship
- Harriet Appelman Beck Scholarship
- Ruth Neuman Jacobson Scholarship
- Judith Rubenstein Rosenberg Scholarship
- Frances Alder Schwartz Scholarship
- Trudy Kirchhausen Turkel Scholarship
- Maxine Foreman Zarrow/Gail Zarrow Richards Scholarship
- Xi Scholarship
- Sister-to-Sister Scholarship
- National Council Scholarshp
- SDT Foundation Scholarships
If you would like to establish a scholarship fund in your name please contact Kristen at 317-846-7747 or email@example.com.