2/20/15: If you have travel issues today, please contact Liz Watson and your Chapter Advisor ASAP for guidance.
Traveling from Reagan Airport (DCA):
- The hotel provides free shuttle service!
- The shuttle departs from all terminals at Reagan– A, B, and C.
- For specific pick up locations at the airport, please visit the hotel shuttle brochure.
Traveling from DC Union Station:
- If you are arriving at DC Union Station, take the Metro to the Crystal City Metro Station, which is on the blue and yellow lines.
- TIP: The Metro is accessible from the lower level of Union Station. You will need to purchase a fare card, which will cost about $3.00. Union Station is on the Red Line, so you will need to catch a Red Line train towards Shady Grove and transfer at Gallery Place-Chinatown to a Blue (towards Franconia-Springfield) or Yellow Line (towards Huntington) train, which will take you directly to Crystal City and one block from the hotel. The Metro ride is approximately a half hour.
Traveling from Washington Dulles Airport or BWI Airport:
- Please visit the hotel’s Maps & Transportation page for additional travel options.
- On-site parking is available for $27/ day. Valet parking is $32/ day.
- For any of your travel plans, please save the hotel’s address in your phone or travel documents:
Crystal Gateway Marriott, 1700 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia, 22202.
- There is another Marriott hotel across from the Leadership School hotel. Please make sure that you do not go to the Crystal City Marriott.