Sigma Delta Tau is thrilled to announce the following women have been named to our 2015-16 Collegiate Leadership Team (CLT).
“These women represent our diverse membership and will provide excellent insights as we prepare for our 2016 Leadership School,” said Liz Watson, CLT Co-Chair. “We’re excited to have them on our team and know we’ll achieve great things with their leadership.”
- Kiria Abreu, Gamma Eta-USF
- Amelia Bayroff, Alpha Iota-Tulane
- Erinmarie Byrnes, Beta Pi-Rochester
- Cara Cutaia, Gamma Sigma-Johnson & Wales
- Gabrielle Fontes, Gamma Mu-Northeastern
- Ashley Lopez, Delta Theta-Pace
- Mackenzie Mann, Psi-UMass
- Lauren Mishan, Alpha Theta-Maryland
- Nicole Palmieri, Delta Mu-Manhattan
- Marisa Sehested, Gamma Phi-York College of PA
- Amanda Smith, Gamma Gamma-Hofstra
- Ashley Tomasello, Beta Beta-Michigan State
Members are chosen based on campus activities, chapter participation, leadership, diverse interests and experience, special talents and future individual goals. The CLT works together throughout the academic year via conference calls, in-person meetings and online educational seminars.
The co-chairs for this year’s CLT are alumnae Elizabeth Watson, Gamma Delta-American, and Christina Roman, Beta Tau-Rutgers.
Click here for more information about CLT.