Sigma Delta Tau (“SDT”), is proud to announce the new national Board of Directors for the 2018-2020 biennium. The Board was formally installed during National Convention, on June 23, 2018.
- National President, Margaux Manley Lima, Alpha Mu-University of Miami
- National Vice Presidents:
- Tami Goldstein Ackerman, Alpha Beta-University of Rhode Island
- Meredith Mitnick, Mu-University of Southern California
- Elizabeth Norton, Gamma Delta-American University
- Christina Roman, Beta Tau-Rutgers University
- Carley Kramer Trivette, Alpha Zeta-University of Pittsburgh
- National Secretary/Treasurer, Emily Freed, Alpha Epsilon-Purdue University
- National Panhellenic Conference Delegate, Lynn Marano, Alpha Theta-University of Maryland
- Immediate Past National President, Debbie Eleftheriou, Beta Tau-Rutgers University
Past National President (2006-2010), Marissa Gottfried, Gamma Eta-University of South Florida, oversaw the ceremony, installing the new Board and welcoming our 30th National President.
“I am thankful and excited for the opportunity to serve as Sigma Delta Tau’s National President,” said Margaux Manley Lima. “Last year, we celebrated our Centennial anniversary. Now, we must begin to build the next century of Sigma Delta Tau. Holding steadfast to our values, we will chart the course for where we want to go. Our sisterhood is sacred; a gift, but also a duty to carry forth the legacy our founders set out for us. Our founders demonstrated how Empowered Women, Empower Women and so must we.”
The Board of Directors serve a two-year term.