Leadership Consultant applications will be accepted through February 1, with team announcements later in the spring.
A Sigma Delta Tau Leadership Consultant acts as an official representative of the National Organization to all undergraduate chapters. It is a full-time, paid position. Consultants travel throughout the academic year to Sigma Delta Tau chapters across the country.
Consultant Responsibilities include:
- Train Chapter Officers and Committee Chairmen
- Provide guidance and serve as a mentor to chapter leadership
- Help chapters execute recruitment
- Carry out the National Policies, and educate chapter leaders on the National Policies
- Educate undergraduates in all areas of chapter programming, including: membership recruitment, scholarship, new member education, philanthropy, community service and sorority education
- Identify chapter issues and assist in solutions development
- Consult with chapter advisors
- Represent Sigma Delta Tau to university administrators
- Assist the Extension Team
- Serve as a public relations ambassador
- Work with the local college Panhellenic
- Submit written reports, time sheets, and expense reports in a timely manner
- Develop new resource materials for the national organization
- Represent the national organization at regional and national conferences
- Serve as an educator, spokesperson, and advisor.
- Maintain the SDT Leadership Consultant social media
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be a member of Sigma Delta Tau in good standing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and Dropbox
- Demonstrates leadership skills through undergraduate leadership positions within Sigma Delta Tau or the institution.
- Demonstrates strong values and ethical decision-making