Congratulations to the 2017-18 Leadership Consultants!
- Lauren Abrahamson, Beta Beta-Michigan State University
- Alexandra Camarda, Beta Zeta-Queens College
- Emily Crosmer, Gamma Pi-University of Tampa
- Aimee Kohler, Beta Pi-University of Rochester
- Molly Levine, Alpha Iota-Tulane University
- Marcela Pertusi, Delta Theta-Pace University
- Courtney Rubin, Gamma Epsilon-SUNY Oneonta
- Taylor Zeigler, Gamma Eta-University of South Florida (Senior Consultant)
WE’RE NOW HIRING FOR 2018-19!
Learn more about this opportunity through a webinar featuring senior leaders and current and past consultants. Register today!
A Sigma Delta Tau Leadership Consultant acts as an official representative of the National Organization to all undergraduate chapters. It is a full-time, paid position. Consultants travel throughout the academic year to SDT chapters across the country.
Consultant Responsibilities include:
- Training Chapter Officers and Committee Chairmen
- Helping chapters execute recruitment
- Carrying out the National Policies
- Educating undergraduates in all areas of chapter programming, including: membership recruitment, scholarship, new member education, philanthropy, community service and sorority education
- Identifying chapter issues and assisting in solutions development
- Consulting with university administrators
- Cultivating local alumnae to work with chapters
- Assisting the extension team
- Serving as public relations ambassadors
- Working with the local college Panhellenics
- Submitting written reports
- Developing new resource materials for the national organization
- Representing the national organization at regional and national conferences
- Serving as a counselor, educator, spokesperson, advisor and as an expert in communications.
- Skills developed include: oral and written communication, organization, project management, creativity, marketing, presentation, sales and independent thinking.
In addition to a great experience as a Leadership Consultant you get free airline miles, cell phone reimbursement, meal allowances, leadership training and fabulous SDT swag.
Please click the link below for the application questions. You will also need to upload or send your resume and two letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters of recommendation should be from employers, chapter advisors, professors or current/past Leadership Consultants. Please contact Taylor Lee, email@example.com or 317-846-7747, if you have any questions.