Title: Finance Coordinator
Summary: Part-time position managing accounts receivable, billing and collections for the national organization. Provide chapters with financial guidance and support.
- Annually updates National Fees sheet and communicates to chapters and national council.
- Handles all billing of National fees and processes incoming payments.
- Works with chapter treasurers regarding accounts.
- Works with collection agency on outstanding balances from individual chapter members.
- Serves as main contact with chapter accountants; reviews all chapter and corporation budgets, financial statements and chapter AR.
- Corresponds with chapters, individual members and alumnae pertaining to financial matters.
- Researches and coordinates with new financial vendors to enroll our chapters for their services.
- Maintains chapter member rosters.
- Prepares and updates statistics and data for reports and audits.
- Processes badge orders and bills chapters for all new members.
- Assists with preparations for national and regional events/programs.
- Assists Director of Finance with tax returns and education to the chapters.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor’s degree required, as well as at least two years of experience in a professional environment working with billing. Knowledge of Sage software preferred, but not required.
Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects, have strong attention to detail, and be self-motivated and organized. Sorority/fraternity membership preferred, but not required.
Send cover letter and resume to: Debbie Snyder, Executive Director, at email@example.com.