Position Title: Office Operations Coordinator
Position Summary: Manages all office functions for the national organization, including meeting/event planning. Works with a variety of individuals within and outside of the organization.
- Manage inbound communication via phone, email and mail
- Manage meeting/event logistics (venues, meals, agendas, technology, etc.) and travel and related contract and vendor negotiations
- Operate the Society’s e-store and fulfill supply orders
- Handle shipping, office supplies and inventory
- Oversee the maintenance of office equipment and headquarters building
- Provide administrative support to staff and volunteers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years’ office experience
- Meeting/event planning experience required. Certified meeting professional certificate (or similar) preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in and experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with database software
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to continually learn new things
- Manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver excellent, solution-focused customer service via email, in person, and on the phone
- Strong attention to detail
- Discipline to successfully work with limited supervision
- Must be able to work within the position’s normal hours of 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Sorority’s headquarters
To apply, send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.