Get Ready to
at National Convention!
June 21-24, 2018
Renaissance Cleveland Hotel
Sigma Delta Tau’s National Convention is a wonderful opportunity for chapter leaders to come together to share ideas and learn from national leaders and volunteers, renowned Greek life presenters and one another! Every chapter will be represented, and delegates will take useful leadership tools back to their chapters to implement right away.
During the weekend, you can expect to:
- Celebrate SDT’s legacy, inspire leadership effectiveness, and revitalize our bonds as we serve our campuses, chapters and communities
- Welcome chapter presidents and rising leaders from across the country
- Form relationships with sisters in your area through our regional model
- Participate in an on-site service project
- Watch the Cleveland Indians take on the Detroit Tigers at Progressive Field
- Spend time with your Advisor and other members of National Council
- Go shopping at the vendor fair
- Hear from renowned speaker Dr. Lori Hart
- Participate in engaging sessions with our Collegiate Leadership Team
This year, we’re excited to welcome all chapter presidents, and for the first time, rising leaders! Other chapter leaders are welcome to attend as guests. A RISING LEADER must currently serve on the general or secondary board, with the intention of running for an executive board position in the next election. She must also be an active sister for at least one full semester (not including her new member period). Selected delegates must have the approval of the chapter advisor.
Costs for Delegates & National Council
The cost for the members of national council, chapter presidents and rising leaders will be $50, with all travel and hotel fees covered. For chapters, additional chapter leaders will pay a $100 registration fee, plus $300 for meals and swag, plus cover their own transportation. Up to two visitors are allowed to stay with their delegates at the hotel, but if there are more than two, they will be be required to pay for their own hotel room.
Additional Details Soon. Registration Opens in March!