Please join us for the summer business meeting of Sigma Delta Tau June 26-28 in Newark, NJ at the Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel.
Invited council include:
- Board of Directors
- Past National Presidents
- Recruitment Coordinators
- Chapter Services Coordinators
Your transportation, food, and lodging will be covered. Any travel deviating from the suggested start (6 PM) and end (1 PM) times or exceeding $350 should be confirmed by the meeting chairman and National Secretary/Treasurer by emailing the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you RSVP that you are attending and you do NOT attend, then you are responsible for reimbursing SDT for any expenses incurred on your behalf (i.e. meals, hotel, plane/train, etc.) not to exceed $1,500.
The following are at your own expense:
Travel to and from the airport, airport parking, luggage fees, travel to and from the hotel. Volunteers are expected to eat the meals provided for this meeting. If there is time allotted to go out to eat, then the volunteer will eat out at her own expense.
If do not hold one of the above positions and would like to attend, please contact the National Office for details.
Directions and Travel Details
- Plan to arrive no later than Friday, June 26 at 6 PM and departures no earlier than Sunday, June 28 at 1 PM.
- Airport transfers are complimentary upon request by calling (973) 961-6000.
- Onsite parking is available for a fee.
- Hotel address for GPS is 1000 Spring Street Elizabeth, New Jersey 07201.
- Newark Penn Station is approximately 5 miles away.